Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Parallel Earth: Advent of Evil

Drakamear

So you might be wondering where the hell I've been. Well, aside from the near death experience, I had my lung collapsed four time this past summer, I have been diligently working away on multiple edits of the Novel as well as working on the Graphic Novel.

It has taken a good long while to get this Manuscript to a presentable format, but after a long go of it, I'm finally ready to begin work on preparing to find and Literary Agent. My buddy, Rob E. Brown and I have started some basic work on the design concepts for the Graphic Novel as well as deciding which direction to take the imagery for this world. There are a lot of things to consider, so stay posted.

If you want to stay abreast of what's going on a little more please check out my Parallel Earth Facebook Page or follow me on Parallel Earth at Twitter.

Vexus - Dark Lord
"Resurrected an outcast of his ancient society, Drakamear rises up to exact revenge against his friends and family. A self-proclaimed Messiah, his following begins to swell. As religious ideologies clash, he’s forced to come face to face with the cryptic daemons of his past life while the fate of the Earth hangs in the balance."

No comments:

Post a Comment